Hello All

Those zx10's make ya do thing your not supposed to, let the prosecuter ride it, they'll dismiss the case. :laugh:

I jump on the zx10 and damn it no speedometer... Buddy pulls up on his Gsx-R 1000 wants to go riding.... AWWW screw it i dont need a speedometer... I will just pace myself with him... ride for about an hr or so... start heading home... come up to a traffic light.. we both stop........ Light turns green we both take off at the same time up to speed limit.... Would figure blue lights behind us... WTF!!!!! We pull over.. and the first words out of the cops mounth is " Soooooo.. Who won" ??????????? we both looked at each other and were like deer in the headlights... "what are you talking about"? cop: " you guys were racing, so was just wondering who won?" Long story short... We both got a ticket for " Prearranged street racing". 60mph in a 60mph zone... I was like Sir we were not racing we were going slightly faster than traffic.. His explanation was the whole reason for this write up... and I quote........ " When 2 guys take off on motorcycles at the same time going faster than normal it is considered street racing" And my response was "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????" Than he said " i was waiting for you guys to run, You know you guys could have out run us very easy we only have a Ford Explorer" and at the edge of our jurisdiction................................ God i hate Redneck cops.

Back