helibar pictures

not the best quality as it was from inside my garage but heres 2 pictures
IMG_1059_zpskg2vbipo.jpg

IMG_1060_zpsknrduaft.jpg

Finally installed the riser plate and the Helibars.....

Felt much better..... Thnxs to all for the positive input

GenMarr Riser.jpg

Heli Bars.jpg

Riser & Bars.jpg

Here is an after shot of Heli bars and 1 inch risers, for comfort the LSL conversion is a way better option.

This side shot gives you an idea how high the bars are in total over stock. The master cylinder hits the double bubble screen at full lock on both sides. Stock windscreen forget it.

IMG_0591.JPG

BB

Does anyone make the 1/2 or 3/4 spacers anymore? Not the full big one but the 4 billet ones? All I see are the 1" on eBay any soupys site.

Finally installed the riser plate and the Helibars.....

Felt much better..... Thnxs to all for the positive input

I have basically the same setup as you - except my Helibars are black. :laugh:
I don't see many black ones, so it makes me wonder if they stopped making them in black?

Does anyone make the 1/2 or 3/4 spacers anymore? Not the full big one but the 4 billet ones? All I see are the 1" on eBay any soupys site.

IDK about ½ or ¾ spacers - but if you only wanted to go up ½" I would think a few thick washers would work just as well, for a lot less money.

If your handy - you could buy some round stock and cut it to length and then drill the clearance holes. ???
To do a good job it would probably require a surface grinder to get them square, flat and to the exact same size. Don't know if you have access to that kind of equipment?

I personally went with the Genmar plate in ¾" as I just felt it was a stronger option. Came in black to match my helibars too.
But that's just me. Then I don't have to try and clean under it either.

I don't have any pics, but it was easy. Just looking at them when I got them I didn't think there was that much difference, but after your first ride you can really tell the difference. Wish I had don't it long before I did.
@georgiabusa_05 I noticed that the Gen3 bars are set back 12mm just like the helibars. This might be my next upgrade. Are you still liking yours and are there any negative effects on handling?

I have to look to see they are on mine as they blend in so well...

They don't make that much of a difference but every little bit helps, my drop pegs help as well.

I may go the route @SSGT_B and @c10 went with theirs and put LBL bars and risers on.....maybe....as those would make the bike have more of an upright riding position. I haven't done it yet as I'm too lazy to change out my front brake lines (Gaffer).

I have to look to see they are on mine as they blend in so well...

They don't make that much of a difference but every little bit helps, my drop pegs help as well.

I may go the route @SSGT_B and @c10 went with theirs and put LBL bars and risers on.....maybe....as those would make the bike have more of an upright riding position. I haven't done it yet as I'm too lazy to change out my front brake lines (Gaffer).
@Bumblebee That's all I need, that little bit of help. I'm 6'2" with long arms so that 12mm movement back should do it for me. I installed the KD pegs a few weeks ago and that 1" drop does make a difference!

Back