Header Question?

biglubusa1

Registered
I got a friend selling a yosh cf r-55 slip-on for 150$ it came off his 08 gsxr 1000 my question is would iit fit on a gen 1 with 4-2-1 headers and who has the best deal on the headers.

You're gonna have to measure the inlet diameter of the can. My yosh, I believe is 2.25". I have a full yosh system tho. As for who has the best deal on headers.....dunno. It's all about the measuring.....

I got a friend selling a yosh cf r-55 slip-on for 150$ it came off his 08 gsxr 1000 my question is would iit fit on a gen 1 with 4-2-1 headers and who has the best deal on the headers.

dude...you don't wanna buy somebodys used slip-on and then try to frankenstien it onto some rogue header pipes...and you won't be able to without some design engineering, fabbing, machining, welding etc...you got a nice '07...last year of the gen1's...go with exhaust components made for your bike...the $aving$ will never be worth the headaches and a mickey moused together exhaust system.

jmho & L8R, Bill. :cool:

Not worth all the trouble.You are talking about slip ons on a 4-2-1 header.Lots of work and effort:whistle:

Back