"hd misses the corner"

re-post, funny though
laugh.gif

"I would have pulled over but there isnt a spot to pull over"

mad.gif

<!--EDIT|shortBoarder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154295862 -->

In fact , i search the database before opening the topic , so sorry for the re-posting
sad.gif

hay re-post all you want. to funny showing my harley friend in the morning.

It is funny how they assume just because it is harley riders that they should not stop because they are going to "beat their asses" up. Just like all sportsbike riders do wheelies and ride like maniacs on the highway. Just pisses me off, someone could be hurt bad.:(

It is funny how they assume just because it is harley riders that they should not stop because they are going to "beat their asses" up. Just like all sportsbike riders do wheelies and ride like maniacs on the highway. Just pisses me off, someone could be hurt bad.:(
I was thinking the same thing... If nothing else, they were going to hunt them down for NOT stopping.

Heh. Saw something like that at the Spring Bash - on the Skyway! GSXtacy, GSXcite, PDBusa, PopsRoos, and I came around a corner just as a guy riding alone on a Goldwing came in too hot - shot right off into the ditch. He was OK - just shaken up! We all grabbed on to the Wing and pulled him out. Surprisingly, there were only minor scratches and a busted front fender on the Wing....and I'm sure he needed some new shorts!

Heh.  Saw something like that at the Spring Bash - on the Skyway!  GSXtacy, GSXcite, PDBusa, PopsRoos, and I came around a corner just as a guy riding alone on a Goldwing came in too hot - shot right off into the ditch.  He was OK - just shaken up!  We all grabbed on to the Wing and pulled him out.  Surprisingly, there were only minor scratches and a busted front fender on the Wing....and I'm sure he needed some new shorts!
Saw some of that action on the Dragon as well, but others were already on scene....
Way too many people of the road at the spring Bash!

He was just "straightening out the corner". Well, maybe a little too straight.

Back