Hayabusaparts.com???

BigRick82

Registered
Has anyone ordered from www.Hayabusaparts.com ? After reading a thread last week I went ahead and ordered some HMF Highmount CF exhaust back on the 10th. Two days later I get an email saying what's dis for? It was a return email from the paypal receipt, I paid with a credit card through the site and it sent it to paypal ~ themotorhead@aol.com So after seeing that I was kinda of like okay, sent a return email saying it's for the purchase of the HMF's and even sent a copy of the paypal purchase. The next day I get an email saying what's this for? So now I'm thinking okay... maybe he means what kind of bike. So I reply 06 hayabusa..... but the website is called hayabusaparts.com So I ask for a number to call him at. After a few tries and no answers I'm kinda worried. I can't leave a voicemail cause its full.

Dennis is a great guy, better mech, and one of the best turbo fab. guys around. You are in good hands with him and his shop. He takes a little to get use to and understand but the is awesome from top to bottom. He will give you full tech support on the exhaust and map if you ask him.

wow...never occurred to me that anyone here wouldn't automatically know about the sh.org.

rock.gif

If you can get ahold of him, good luck. As charles has mention, Dennis in the man when it comes to wrench'n on bikes. But I think you would be better off contacting one of the vendors on the front page (Hayabusa.org) here for OEM or aftermarket parts for your machine.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153110824 -->

Talked to Dennis this morning. He's already ordered it
biggrin.gif
Sounds like a pretty cool guy to me. Hopefully it'll be here by the weekend. Can't wait

Talked to Dennis this morning.  He's already ordered it
biggrin.gif
Sounds like a pretty cool guy to me.  Hopefully it'll be here by the weekend. Can't wait
Better expect a coupla weeks for them to make your HMF system...
Unless they have changed, they used to build them as they were ordered...
Regardless, they are well worth the wait...
And remember to be patient with the install...
Follow the directions exactly and all will go well...
And after installation, let me know if you want a good map...
Or contact NJ for help with a map...

David

Dennis is good people,I've spoke to him on several occasions,didnt get to do business with him unfortunately but Sageronin has spent big $ with him and no issues.

Back