Hayabusa wanted

leathalv6 - the reason I asked is because it appears I will be selling my Busa no later than the end of the year when I get a 2000 model Busa. I'm prepared to trade in my 99' copper currently with 4200 miles (in perfect condition) on the 2000 but would sell before then for a fair price. I'm located in OK but might be willing to travel. My trade-in/purchase will be in Kansas City. It would be difficult to go without a Busa until the 2000 models arrive but at least it would prevent me from putting more miles on my 99'. If I don't sell my 99' before the 2000 models arrive I'll just use it as a trade-in on the 2000 I already have a deposit on. I'm buying a 2000 model in hopes of getting a red/black.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 08 September 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 08 September 1999).]

leath,

If you can get to Weirton, WV, They have a black busa still in the crate. Try Weaver's Suzuki (www.weaverssuzuki.com). The place is at the Northwest corner of WV, about an hour from Columbus, OH. You'll get a great deal if they still have it (way less than retail).

Send me an email for more info....

What color are you looking for and how far are you willing to go to get it?

Todd:
Thanks for the reply.How much do you have to have for the Busa?If we can come to an agreement on price maybe we can meet each other half way or something.
mslater:
Thanks for the info.I will check weaverssuzuki out and see if they still have it and if they are willling to deal a little.

Todd:
I am kinda open right now as far as color goes.I kinda like the black and silver but I could live with the copper color.I cant travel too far,but I will travel some.Thanks for the reply.

Send me an email at : tds@brightok.net
and I will discuss. Thanks.

p.s.
I've also got pictures posted on my web site.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 09 September 1999).]

lethalv6...hmmm bet you got a grandnational and your names kev huh...i think i know you. i have a blacK busa and had a blown big block vega.....interesting seeing you here !!

CrazyBill:
Yes its me.I bet you are the one that I talked to at S&S a couple weeks ago that had a mishap on you're Busa,am I right???

that would be me ! did you buy that busa you mentioned ? sounds like a good deal. low miles and 700.00 set of slip ons'. 10k is a good price for that gem.

that would be me ! did you buy that busa you mentioned ? sounds like a good deal. low miles and 700.00 set of slip ons'. 10k is a good price for that gem.

Back