Hayabusa X2 or adrenalin squared

krazy kip

Registered
Hi Gang! my name is Kip.Please bear with me as this is my first posting and I'm all but computer illeterate but we do share a common fasination with the undesputed"KING" of speed and performance the Hayabusa.I have owned and built many wild bikes and threewheelers but none to compare to the Busa that is why I have desided to take it to the next level.
 That is why I've joined this club and why i'm posting this message to find out how many krazy !@#$*  are there out there with the cahonies big enough to handle "TWO" hayabusa's at once? If you fit the bill or are just interested in finding out more email me at triker@metrocast.net

Welcome aboard the board! What's that you say?? Are you build a four wheeler out of two Busa's???

Well the curiosity is there...But what exactly are you talking about? There are several members here with two Busa's, several Turbo's, big bores, etc... But Uh...Yeah what WWJD said.

Oh and welcome to the board.

Yeah what Rev said.
rock.gif

From your email name I'm guessing you're into a three wheeler with 2 Busa engines.

Post some pictures!

Welcome aboard the board!  What's that you say??  Are you build a four wheeler out of two Busa's???
Thanks for the greetings gang!WWJD has the right idea picture this."TWO " Hayabusa's blasting down the road with the driver sitting between them,shoulders level with the gas tanks,passenger directly behind driver,race bike in tow,show up at the local track no buddy even gives you a second glance"YEAH RIGHT"Have'nt sparked up the welder yet, still designing.I Have a scale model and some pics that will give you an idea of what I am planing.trying to line up some financing,getting my geese in line! Or is that ducks in a row?
                                                                          lata

Back
Top Bottom