Hayabusa picture game

I stopped by a Sonic and got it :)

IMG_20120630_202218.jpg

Next to a Bobs barricade :) (Fold able type or the barrel type)
I'm not sure if that is too local, but I think they are all over. If not then I guess we may have to go with just any barricade if no one can get it :)
Bob's Barricades

yzguyfl said:
see if this gets posted, first one said I had to wait for Admin to approve.

Next to bobs barricade. Anything marked with this.
Bob's Barricades

I am hoping you mean ANY barricade?
Being that Bobs is only in two states.
And the Org. is World Wide.

How about this one?
If its good, the next challenge will be...
Your bike with a flag on the background! Extra points if its flapping with the wind!

010.jpg

009.jpg

I'll second that as a win.

They never said what kind of flag -not even an American Flag.

So I guess any flag it is.

What's next?

Sorry for the delay. I read the challenge this morning on my way to the VA hospital and when i parked i realized i was in veiw of the flags lol. iwas so excited i finally got to participate lol. So since the fourth is coming up I say the challenge is your bike illuminated by fireworks. I realize the hazards here so be safe. i think this would be a very artistic photo opp.

winner, winner great roller skate picture . we had a storm pass through town friday and we just got power back this evening .
so whats the next mission

Your bike illuminated by fireworks. either from a ground up shot for big ones or a fountain firework behind it. i realize the first one posting wins but.i think all who play should do this one just to see how it turns out.

dang, i got the materials in the garage for this one to, but with all of colorado being on fire and massive fines for fireworks (especially repeat offenders :whistle:) im out, might try this on the fourth though i overlook the citys display. Definitely a good challenge!!

oh, I may try this, sorta... Not sure I want to get close enough to be illuminated by fireworks, but can try some long exposures and get them looking cool in the back ground. may not count, but going to do it anyway :) maybe some closeups with fireworks in the reflection :)

Back