Hayabusa picture game

I got this dual slip on for a song but I’m not sure I like it more than the OEM exhaust.

IMG_5843.jpeg

My neighbor was a mechanic (finished his career building engines for Hendricks NASCAR). He did a side job and the guy paid him with the 900. I saw it behind his garage and inquired. "You can have it for the $300 the guy owed me." Done. On my way back to college a gentleman remarked: "You've got a real legend there." I had no clue. Would have been late '80's.

I guess I did so how about a pic of your bike with a mule, donkey or a good looking horse?
I live in Kansas so I should be able to get this one done fairly easy but I've been so busy trying to get things fixed around the house and the yard cleaned up so I haven't done much riding other than home depot runs for small things.

I live in Kansas so I should be able to get this one done fairly easy but I've been so busy trying to get things fixed around the house and the yard cleaned up so I haven't done much riding other than home depot runs for small things.

I think a main reason for this thread is to get us out on the road. No gas station or driveway pics, see what I mean? Luckily I have to ride 40 miles to get to a big city so living in the country gives me more opportunities for pics.

I think a main reason for this thread is to get us out on the road. No gas station or driveway pics, see what I mean? Luckily I have to ride 40 miles to get to a big city so living in the country gives me more opportunities for pics.
Where I live is the suburbs so I'm fairly close to Kansas City but also only a few miles from the middle of nowhere so I like it quite a bit. I wouldn't mind being a bit further out from the city though to be honest. My brother lives about 30 miles from me on 40 acres so if I ever end up moving again it would probably be further out that way. Would be nice to have more than a quarter acre lot some day!

In other news, I was able to negotiate in one weekend day a month for moto time. This is big. Previously I’ve only ridden when the wife is out of town or taken a vacation day.

Back