Hayabusa.org now an Air1 business partner

Keep track of how much you give back, cap, i bet the rest of us can raise that back.

+1

I actually am a pretty big Christian music listener, so I can get behind this. I'm very much in favor of getting His message out, and will gladly support it any way I can. I'm proud of Captain and Mrs.Captain for taking a stand on this matter. :thumbsup:

Just let me know what I can do to help out.
Maybe a link for users who'd like to support this cause specifically?

This is great. I listen to Christian music exclusively wayFM most of the time. I'm not sure Air1 is broadcast in Tallahassee.

A real live, honest to goodness, God fearing American that is willing to stand up for his beliefs on a public forum!:bowdown: Sir I am proud to be a minuscule part of what you have created here.:thumbsup:

Cap. and Mrs., as far as donations go, I trust and believe in you to use the donations as needed. I don't want any back, and hope to add more in the future. :thumbsup:

I love this place, keep up the good work. :beerchug:

As I read the first post I was already imagining people getting upset. Like others have already stated I get far more than I give. Thank You oRg.

+1

I actually am a pretty big Christian music listener, so I can get behind this. I'm very much in favor of getting His message out, and will gladly support it any way I can. I'm proud of Captain and Mrs.Captain for taking a stand on this matter. :thumbsup:

Just let me know what I can do to help out.
Maybe a link for users who'd like to support this cause specifically?

If you want to make a donation to the cause....

https://www.air1.com/about/pledge/

i am so proud that you guys let me hang out here, i have gotten 1000X more out of this place than i have given...thanks for being who you are CAp and for being true to yourself and all of us :beerchug:

That is awesome!!!

I started listening to Christian Rock station (Joy FM 94.1) on a regular basis. Got tired of the all talk radio. Way too depressing. Now I get some talk and lots of positive, uplifting music. I will be adding air1 to my favorite's list.

Hey, I am an atheist and do not subscribe to Cap's beliefs but, I think that it is crappy that people would donate and then try to pull that back. I have been a lurker for the last couple of years and I do not care if Cap buys himself crap, takes the missus out for a bite to eat, or buys a new antenna for Air1, from my soon to happen donation(sorry it took so long). It is worth it to me to have Cap(and his honey) happy to have this place running-this site is the bees knees.

Please send me a link as to how I can finally donate.

As a Christian I thank you for your post :thumbsup:

:beerchug:

In this day and age with the troubles that all of us are either going through personally or have friends who...this is wonderful and I applaud your efforts in finding something that is good. Everyone finds their own way to what they believe in and I thank you for doing something like this. Maybe there is one person here at the site that this will benefit who otherwise would not have known about this.

Thank you to you and your wife!:beerchug:

I love most all music:inlove:.......and tolerate the rest.:dunno:

Thanks for link Capt. :thumbsup:

GIMME BACK ALLA MAH MONEYZ!!:cussing:

oooo-wait...had to donate first, then make an azz of myself on the internet...

again:moon:

sorry Doug...havent thread-jackd ya in a while:poke:

Congrats on the merger w/A1, Im sure the site and A1 will both gain good members from this:beerchug:

Folks wake up and rejoice...money is just that but love is unconditional and can't be brought with all the money that can be printed...The word is just the word,ya better realize what you do here today will be shown to you all again..

Way to Go Captain...

No problem Thrasher, we can differ in ideologies and still be able to see that

1. Cap is benefiting us all here

2. some people just suck.

Back