Hayabusa Killer

btw, your right what the hell do i know? here i am last fall breaking the record for the fastest streetable 03-04 cobra vert in the world, ask anyone in chicago about me or my car (sold finally last month)

Byron, Il 10-08. 2003 Cobra Vert 9.22@146 - Car Videos on StreetFire

wait was that a 9.22 @ 146 and a 1.36 60!!!???

i may have even kept up with that 750 turd, i love the internet when people start just flapping their gums about sh!t for no reason...

Last edited:
OK. Guys. Im the one who started this thread and honestly, I just wanted to bring some humor. We all know that it all comes down to who has the most money. Once U have that, the sky is the limit as what U can do to a bike.

But I was referring to this specific bike in the ad. U guys had me laughing hard about the spelling/grammer, found in a barn, buying new chain but leaving the dry rotted tires on and the best one....what he meant was leaning the bike against the busa so it wouldnt fall over! Honestly, the way THIS bike looks........it doesnt have a chance. And please, dont anyone race against him with those tires!

Last edited:
OK. Guys. Im the one who started this thread and honestly, I just wanted to bring some humor. We all know that it all comes down to who has the most money. Once U have that, the sky is the limit as what U can do to a bike.

But I was referring to this specific bike in the ad. U guys had me laughing hard about the spelling/grammer, found in a barn, buying new chain but leaving the dry rotted tires on and the best one....what he meant was leaning the bike against the busa so it wouldnt fall over! Honestly, the way THIS bike looks........it doesnt have a chance. And please, dont anyone race against him with those tires!

or the flexible frames those bikes were famous for!

Please dont remind me of those flexible frames. Thats why I had fork brace on my GPZ1100 & 900, Interceptor, and Katana....all from the 80's. Good old days!

:banghead: you left something out...............you have a one track mind and are dodging the other.Have fun with yourself.

:rofl:

What did I leave out? The bike is as presented on ebay and what was spent on it by a previous owner means nothing as to whether the seller is lying or not. Your comment about money spent on building it up means nothing to me or the topic at hand.
Have fun post whoring other topics.

btw, your right what the hell do i know? here i am last fall breaking the record for the fastest streetable 03-04 cobra vert in the world, ask anyone in chicago about me or my car (sold finally last month)

Byron, Il 10-08. 2003 Cobra Vert 9.22@146 - Car Videos on StreetFire

wait was that a 9.22 @ 146 and a 1.36 60!!!???

i may have even kept up with that 750 turd, i love the internet when people start just flapping their gums about sh!t for no reason...

PM recieved, it's cool.

Last edited:
What did I leave out? The bike is as presented on ebay and what was spent on it by a previous owner means nothing as to whether the seller is lying or not. Your comment about money spent on building it up means nothing to me or the topic at hand.
Have fun post whoring other topics.

:rofl: like a dog chasing his tail :laugh:

Back in the early 90's I had an 85 GPZ 750. Nice 1st bike,got it off a buddy of mine for 1500$ Had V&H full exhaust and stage 3 carb kit on it. Ran low 12's consitantly and a best of 11.85 @ 115 mph . I sold it for 1500$ In 1997 to some kid from Long Island.
That thing is definately NOT a BUSA Killer. From looking at those pics I think the only thing its gonna kill is a few bugs as it goes down the road.:rofl:

Back in the early 90's I had an 85 GPZ 750. Nice 1st bike,got it off a buddy of mine for 1500$ Had V&H full exhaust and stage 3 carb kit on it. Ran low 12's consitantly and a best of 11.85 @ 115 mph . I sold it for 1500$ In 1997 to some kid from Long Island.
That thing is definately NOT a BUSA Killer. From looking at those pics I think the only thing its gonna kill is a few bugs as it goes down the road.:rofl:

Stage 3 carb kit on a factory digital fuel injected bike?
No wonder the bike was so slow! :rofl:

Like a post ***** racking up his count. :rofl:

slash 9
proud dad 8
suzuki4life 4
TIMMYDUCK 3
KROOZER 3
TruWrecks 2
memorex 2
dadofthree 1
Mike Honcho 1
Busa1166 1
smac 1
head east busa 1
Blazing-Saddle 1
cipher5791 1
kjcili 1
NIGHTFLIGHT 1
GMbusa 1
trojan2k 1
twotonevert 1
busaMD 1
driftboat 1
MST1TED 1
DEMMYM 1
djsin 1
rdx4me 1
Kainedogg 1
SFC RICK 1
BiggDaddyBusa08 1
shadetree57 1
StromBusa 1
GPW 1
Takeuon 1
BA BUSA 1
chrisjp 1
jch364 1
neoBusa 1
Ezduzit 1
BluBusa66 1

you have the most post in this thread :beerchug:

Yep, all on topic too except for this one. 1889 total over a 5.5 year period in case you're keeping tract.

Back