Hayabusa Car Kt

trijaysharda

Registered
hey, I would also like to get one of the hayabusa car kit installed in my swift, right now I'm researching and making checklist for pulling of this project. Is there anyone in this group who can suggest me how to start on this project.
PS. I came across this website that lists all the parts required to build this project.

Looks like you may be off to a good start with that ''racecars direct'' website or maybe a kit car forum .
We like our Hayabusa's on two wheels ..

I know a lot of folks struggle with the wiring on these, I am redoing the wiring on my hayabusa powered sand rail and came up with this. Will be adding gauge cluster extension harness in about a week as well.

This would bypass the sidestand and tipover sensor, and provides the correct resistor for ignition switch with leads extended to run to your key as well as the leads extended for starter button. Also includes left side control extension of clutch wires (please don't bypass clutch everyone does this and it's terrible for performance), fuel pump sender unit resistor installed so you dont get a code for that, with fuel pump wires extended. This is for a gen 1 Busa, but could do the same for Gen 2.

Back