Hayabusa and all GSXR out of production?

rock.gif
ohthedrama.gif
newbie.gif

wtf.gif
Could this be true?
All the GSXR line including the new Busa will be out of production by half way 2008.
I read about this in some other biker forum.
It seams impossible!
Anybody knows anything about it?
Happy riding to you all.
Go back to the vrod forums. Your bikes are still slow and trolling won't change that. Deal with it.
laugh.gif

my gosh... do WE REALLY look that stupid? ? ? [for someone to post something like that]

I also read somewhere on some internet thingy that ALL land vechicles will soon be governed to 80 miles per hour. Is it true? ? ?

firedevil.gif
I heard a similar rumor. But, like in a bad game of telephone, retard falco is relaying the wrong information. There is a serious threat that the big 3 in the metric motorbike race will cease production in the U.s. They will however, still import bikes (probably at a premium). The reason is that they think the American market is tapped out, and Growing economies like China and India have more demand. Thus they will shift production to where the demand is, lowering overall costs. They will still make them, however.

This is still speculation at this point, so don't get your panties in a bundle.

Veni vidi vici

http://www.motorcycle.com/news....68.html

Well, I just asked, I admit it in a kind of silly retarded way! I figured you guys would have known for sure, did not mean to stir up any trouble. But I did read this stuff in some other motorcycle forum, I guess is jealousy speaking.
Alright, is all good in Zukiland then , and I will be able to get me a Busa one of this days.
Happy riding to you all.
beerchug.gif

I heard first hand from a so. cal. dealer that Suzuki did in fact shut down all 2008 production!

I heard first hand from a so. cal. dealer that Suzuki did in fact shut down all 2008 production!
Oh didja now....

They said that in 05,06, and 07 too... they are still making them all you know...

But I only heard this stuff "second hand"

whistling.gif

my gosh... do WE REALLY look that stupid? ? ?  [for someone to post something like that]

I also read somewhere on some internet thingy that ALL land vechicles will soon be governed to 80 miles per hour.  Is it true? ? ?
My busa is already governed to 80 MPH. All you need to do to disable this feature is to shift into 2nd gear though!
laugh.gif

Suzuki shuts production, Honda starts making Bikes and kawasaki builds a better bike than the hayabusa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
to soon for 1st April

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif