Have you ever lost your key

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
about an hour ago I was looking for my key to take a picture of my GIPRO gear indicator for another thread when I realized my key was not hanging on the hook.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Went and looked in the Bike, NOPE!, Looked in the Hump Lock Keyhole, NOPE!!, On the work bench, NOPE!!!, In my riding Jacket, NOPE!!!!. In all my dirty jeans (Damn I have alot of jeans) NOPE!!!!! In my work Jacket, NOPE!!!!!! On the kitchen counters, NOPE!!!!!!! Starting to freak just a little.

Then remembered I got my New Jacket in today and tried it on and went and sat on the bike to see how it would feel. and there it was in the New Jacket Pocket. WHEW!!!!!!!!

Might be warm enough to ride tomorrow and I have no spare key.

Yeah, but hot wiring a bike is so easy it's scary an that s if you want to save the ignition to get a new key cut... that happened to me in the street an I got pissed off an popped it with a screw driver.. then again that was my Honda F3 not my Busa don't think I would treat my baby like that.. but that Honda got slapped around like like a 2 $$$ Hoe:laugh:

Nope... I can imagine your feeling of distress though...

What kind of jacket did you get? Pix?

had a partner actual loose his. ever since I've carried the spare in my wallet.
I've also lost mine at a gas station once. Just to remember I had to go in the hump and it was still there. :laugh: felt quit the dork :whistle:

had a partner actual loose his. ever since I've carried the spare in my wallet.
I've also lost mine at a gas station once. Just to remember I had to go in the hump and it was still there. :laugh: felt quit the dork :whistle:

I left mine hanging in the hump key hole all day at school one day... I was lucky none of the heathens I teach knew how to ride!!

I left mine hanging in the hump key hole all day at school one day... I was lucky none of the heathens I teach knew how to ride!!

I did that once too ::9. My dealer told me that dealerships have the capability to order a key by the VIN, but they chose not do that, for reasons of liability.

Last edited:
Back