Have you been tested for Covid?

Wife and I have just had tests, we both have symptoms. She is a Nurse on the front lines, so no surprise, had the vaccination yesterday.

Who here has been tested, negative or positive?
I've been testes twice both negative, doctor figured I had it back in March but since my symptoms were almost all gone she said it will most likely be negative but didn't get an antibody test. We had a rash of super sick people around dec 2019- March 2020, a few nurses I know figured its been around before dec of 2019 in Canada.

My wife who works in health care on the base was tested and was negative...I've never been tested although I think she and I had it in January 2020....we both had a cough which lasted a long time after she flew home from Newfoundland. Of course those who knew about C19 weren't telling anyone then.

I have been tested twice back in March and June, for procedure purposes. Both of those tests came back negative. I am sure the tests have gotten better since then.

Also, funny story, my first test was one of the drive through ones. Well I drove my Busa through, and all of the healthcare workers got a big kick out of that. They said that was the first time someone got tested on a motorcycle there lol.

Tests came back positive, both me and wife. Just got the results this evening.
Hate to hear this, how are you feeling? My brother just had it a couple weeks ago luckily it wasn't that bad for him and his wife he lost his smell but not his taste and his wife lost both and they both said they felt like a regular sick and except for the last couple days didn't have much issues with their breathing. I'm just thankful it wasn't bad for them because he is diabetic,over weight,has high blood pressure and asthma and his wife had multiple sclerosis and is over weight as well but so far so good. Hopefully you are as lucky or luckier with anything u might have endure.

To anyone having tested positive now or before, change your nutrition to help rebuild those veins. Aneurysms is what kills ya in Covid long term if you didn't have severe symptoms, it wrecks havoc on your circulatory systen.. Glutamine 10 grams a day for 3 weeks. It helps rebuild the lining of your blood vessels and stomach lining. Amazing stuff. I knew about it for decades but now with Covid it sure can save lives. Let Dr Popo show you the way :).Will take months maybe a year before it becomes more widely known. Here is one of the recent studies on Hospitalized Covid patients. None who took the Glutamine died or had to use ventilators. That's a win right there. Stay safe guys

To anyone having tested positive now or before, change your nutrition to help rebuild those veins. Aneurysms is what kills ya in Covid long term if you didn't have severe symptoms, it wrecks havoc on your circulatory systen.. Glutamine 10 grams a day for 3 weeks. It helps rebuild the lining of your blood vessels and stomach lining. Amazing stuff. I knew about it for decades but now with Covid it sure can save lives. Let Dr Popo show you the way :).Will take months maybe a year before it becomes more widely known. Here is one of the recent studies on Hospitalized Covid patients. None who took the Glutamine died or had to use ventilators. That's a win right there. Stay safe guys

I've taken it for years as a workout supplement. Who knew? Thanks ZeePopo :beerchug:

I've taken it for years as a workout supplement. Who knew? Thanks ZeePopo :beerchug:
Same here. It's incredibly useful.
Look under rocks and you may find diamonds I say :). Glutamine is out of patent for many decades now. No money to be made on such a cure since you can't patent it. Nobody will put the millions into a full research study but if you know the foundations you can find researchers like these who create small studies to show improvement with the non patented proteins.

+last year and - this year. vaccine made me sore for a day. i stayed home for about 10 days after a + result.
Same here. It's incredibly useful.

Look under rocks and you may find diamonds I say :). Glutamine is out of patent for many decades now. No money to be made on such a cure since you can't patent it. Nobody will put the millions into a full research study but if you know the foundations you can find researchers like these who create small studies to show improvement with the non patented proteins.
i dunno… water is super inexpensive from the faucet but someone came up with the idea to bottle it and charge hundred of times more for it. then when regular bottle water became cheap again, then someone came up with “pH balanced” water. many water bottle companies just use municipal water.

Back