Have to put stock exhaust back on....

mrjoeys50

Registered
:thumbsup:And boy is my bike looking worse by the day.... first I had to remove the stretch, now I have to put the stock stuff on... and the mud flap too... all to pass a inspection once I get to Germany next month. My question is, has anyone powdercoated stock exhaust? If so post up some pics so I could see how it turned out... Thanks again org

:thumbsup:And boy is my bike looking worse by the day.... first I had to remove the stretch, now I have to put the stock stuff on... and the mud flap too... all to pass a inspection once I get to Germany next month. My question is, has anyone powdercoated stock exhaust? If so post up some pics so I could see how it turned out... Thanks again org

powder coat will bake off, they need to be ceramic coated if anything.

Put her in storage until you get back :laugh: I take it you got orders?

Once you pass inspection can you put it back the way it was, You know, Stretched, ( You now the way its supposed to look ) Let the flaming begin :laugh:

So your implying that making a run for it at WOT with head down thru " YE-OLE " hole in fence isnt a good idea ????

Last edited:
Are you nuts? This man has the opportunity to take a 'Busa on the Autobahn !? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I'd paint my bike pink if you let me take it on the Autobahn :laugh:

well worth it for the autobahn. never have to look over your shoulder for police ,just fast italian cars. :whistle:

Woot Woot for the Autobahn..!!
I wonder if you could have the muffs anodized.??
I don't think that would burn off, but not sure.
Good luck on your assignment Bro.!!

powder coat will bake off, they need to be ceramic coated if anything.

Ceramic coating will not bake off and is designed to take high heat. Plus you can get it in any color and design that you could get with powder coating and is about the same price.

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 001.JPG

M4 polished stainless exhaust system ceramic coated matte black by Panhandle powdercoaters.

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 001.JPG

Ceramic coating will not bake off and is designed to take high heat. Plus you can get it in any color and design that you could get with powder coating and is about the same price.

View attachment 193490

M4 polished stainless exhaust system ceramic coated matte black by Panhandle powdercoaters.

Is that a full system (4-2-1), or slip-ons ? Looks VERY good !

Yes it is a full system 4-2-1. The whole system was polised stainless but my wife (its her bike) had them coat everything but the exhaust can body.

Definitly a nice 'custom' look.

Back