Hats off to Rock!

Eidolon20

Registered
So, a few weeks back I received HID's as a birthday gift with the intention of going to a shop to get them installed. Well, I posted on here and Rock volunteered his time and garage to get the job done. I am happy to say that after a bit of plastic origami with the 2008, *we (and I use "we" loosely) were finally able to decipher the labyrinth of puzzle pieces Suzuki mockingly gave us to work with and ended up with working lights! Many thanks to Rock for his time and his hospitality. .ORG members are among the finest around!

* by using "we" I meant Rock working on my bike while I walked around his garage drooling over his bike.

P.S. Rock...if your wife kicks you out you are always welcome over here...unless I get kicked out too...then it is to the beach we go!

beerchug.gif

WTG Rock, Thats what this place is about.. helping others out who need it.
beerchug.gif

it was my pleasure. You trusted me enough to work on your brand new 08. Don't worry about me. I'm no stranger to the dog house. I'm always down for a ride
thumb_up.gif

I know where's the pics......
his ride brightened up the neighborhood
thumb_up.gif

DSC04744.JPG

thumb_up.gif

still not a big fan of the tail. all in all it wasn't bad. zuki went a little over board with the design of the panels. I feel for you 08 guys that do your own work. I'm in the dog house, but it's all good. Gives me a reason to go ride'n sat lol

DSC04749.JPG

damn my garage needs cleaning
lurk.gif

that's all gentlemen. Hope you enjoy our pics....
that's all for now.
steve your next. where's those tires
thumb_up.gif

DSC04754.JPG

Clap hands for the Roc good person to have in your phone book along with a bunch of others from the .Org
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back