Has anyone used these?

i've seen and heard of those b4.not sure on the feedback.keep us posted.pm me please if u get them.that kind of price i can buy 2 sets

For the most part there feedback looks fairly good on the fairings, What I would do is look at his feedback, and email a couple of the people that bought them directly and ask them was it worth it, alot of people are scared of a Neg feedback retaliation and would be more apt to tell you the whole truth.

For the most part there feedback looks fairly good on the fairings, What I would do is look at his feedback, and email a couple of the people that bought them directly and ask them was it worth it, alot of people are scared of a Neg feedback retaliation and would be more apt to tell you the whole truth.

I've actually heard that a seller can no longer leave the neg. feed back for the buyer. They can only try to justify any neg. feed back left for them by the buyer. Ex: Buyer leaves negative feed back claiming the item did not fit their car. The seller can explain that the buyer ordered the wrong part number for the car. Can anyone confirm this?

I also heard that many people will leave neg. feedback due to shipping costs, even though they knew and agreed to the shipping cost b4 hand! If the seller's rating drops below a certain number, they can be suspended for a period of time!!

I have one of these sets it takes a lot of moding to get these to fit. one of mine came in crack but I fix it this might be a common problem though. I did put it on my bike but like I said it takes some moding like drilling holes bigger and such. one of the biggest problems I ran into was that the tail section does not have a bracket for the tail light or lock so you either have to make one or drill in the bike. Just let me know if you do buy these and I will help you with the set up for them. plus no tank but if your getting a stock color shouldn't be a problem getting one

I have one of these sets it takes a lot of moding to get these to fit. one of mine came in crack but I fix it this might be a common problem though. I did put it on my bike but like I said it takes some moding like drilling holes bigger and such. one of the biggest problems I ran into was that the tail section does not have a bracket for the tail light or lock so you either have to make one or drill in the bike. Just let me know if you do buy these and I will help you with the set up for them. plus no tank but if your getting a stock color shouldn't be a problem getting one

There you have it.

i know a few people who have bought fairings like this (idk if it is from the same seller or not) but it was for their R6's. took a good month to get them, but they said it looks and fits great... so idk.

The main thing is that they don't come with a matching tank. So your out money to buy a tank, THEN get it paint matched. Which in the end could cost as much as just having a local painter do your bike.

I was looking at some new fairings on ebay, and apparently I can get a complete set for $700 delivered from Hong Kong. Has anyone heard anything about the these or used the aftermarket fairings?

Here's the link to the item:

eBay Motors: SUZUKI 1300 GSX-R1300 GSX-R GSXR1300 Hayabusa Fairing (item 290277182304 end time Dec-22-08 01:53:19 PST)

Thanks,

Jeremy

The deal looks straight to me but i gotta question why anyone would want the apparently mandatory "Custom Race Paint Job" when you're still stuck with your oem tank colors as a tank TO MATCH these special custom race paint colors/graphix is not included...might still be a good deal for a guy with a dumper though...or?..someone who's willing to go the extra mile to custom paint the tank to match...which could get pricey fast.

L8R, Bill. :cool:

I was looking at buying the same stock fairings I have now so the tank should match or be pretty close. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Hey guys, I actually bought a fairing kit from them (MOTO-777) off of E Bay in October 2008. It took almost a month from start to finish, but I am happy with the decision to buy it. Installation was easy. I had to enlarge several of the holes, and use some different bolts/washers on several of the points, but the fit and finish was very acceptable. The color matches pretty close, enough that I haven't put the new tail piece on yet. As far as the tank goes, it too is pretty close. I have a tank bra, but haven't put it on because it really isn't necessary. I communicated with them several times, and they always responded quickly. Overall, a good choice, and they also would paint it any color you want, even with graphics for the same price. :thumbsup:

Hayabusa 015.jpg

I am seriously thinking about getting a set of these soon. I want the factory 2005 LE colors so as long as they can do that I will give it a go.

Heck if they look as decent as the pic here I might buy another to hang onto in case something were to happen down the road.

Back