Has anyone installed the "no cut" frame sliders?

Keeping an eye on this thread. My thoughts are leaning toward the T-Rex, but I like the the look of the GSG's......depending on availability & price.

Keeping an eye on this thread. My thoughts are leaning toward the T-Rex, but I like the the look of the GSG's......depending on availability & price.

Full availability...140 euro the price...
Now I'm waiting for an answer for you american Busa-maniacs, about worldwide shipping, but I think that ther's no problem...

Please Pay attention...If you are very tall, the GSG frame slider can collide with the shins... I'm 170 cm, and I haven't problem...But if you are taller than me can have some occasional clash with the sliders...

I have talk with the T-rex customer service and they said that their frame slider must have 3mm of clearance between slider and fairing...:confused:
I have correctly mounted but the slider touch slightly the fairing...

Dont matter,well maybe the second fan on the newer bikes will help with the damage done to radiator.In both cases it was the 1rst Gen busas.I wouldnt waste good money on those things,they look great but performance is minimum and they are hard to remove as well after going down,often causing more damage than the crash itself.Sliders are meant to be attached to the frame,plain and simple.

im going to have to disagree, from my personal experience.

2 weeks after installing my t-rex no cuts, i tipped over in a driveway. was the weirdest thing, still cant explain why. my mirror got rashed up a bit, and my right fairing got very very minor scratches, and my right rear turn signal housing got a scuff about the size of a dime. exhaust was fine, no radiator damage, fairing comes off just as easy as before. easily saved me $1000 in repairs. i love them.

im going to have to disagree, from my personal experience.

2 weeks after installing my t-rex no cuts, i tipped over in a driveway. was the weirdest thing, still cant explain why. my mirror got rashed up a bit, and my right fairing got very very minor scratches, and my right rear turn signal housing got a scuff about the size of a dime. exhaust was fine, no radiator damage, fairing comes off just as easy as before. easily saved me $1000 in repairs. i love them.

Great! Thank you for your add FTMFW!
But...I continue to be disappointed about the slight contact of the slider with the fairing.In my humble opinion, when i will remove the slider I will find a scratch on the fairing...

We carry the bike design no cut sliders. The T-rex materials are softer and less durable.

Yeah, but...
You don't think that's very weird to find a difference of 120 dollars between T-rex and Bike Design?...
I don't care for money savings, I want the best only.
I've found even 212$ frame sliders on our web-site...but the brand was'nt underlined...

We carry the bike design no cut sliders. The T-rex materials are softer and less durable.

Yess, finally an answer to my question!:bowdown:
For me is not a problem...I'm starting for a 4-days holyday in France with my Busa...when I come back to home I will remove the T-Rex and I will mount the GSG...
the worst thing is that probably I will find a scratch where the slider touch the fairing...

I've found another problem of T-rex frame sliders...they touch even some elecrtic cable/connector...And the slider become very how while riding...even at high speed...
I think that 's not a good thing...

I have Trex no cuts, and I hope I never can answer your question from a real "slide"

If you are after max protection, no cuts probably are not the way to go.

If you want to take it up another notch do these.
I do not want them on my personal busa, just not the look I am after.
The work bikes are subject to more mishaps due to the nature of the job they have to do.

hi.

what tool you use for tighten rear engine bolt and nut?
I ask because I buy the same crash cage and can't tighten rear engine bolt and nut :( .. to deep for socket wrench :(

here you go best you can by my opionion,:thumbsup:
Hayabusa GSX-R 1300 Accessories. StreetFighters Inc. One stop shopping for GSXR 1300/Hayabusa Accessories.

just scroll down to sliders, saved my bike and friends bike, especialy those stop and drops:whistle: have for many other bike also. good luck.

anybody have any pics of these installed? $260......wow.

or is it these for $260

b-king-005.jpg

and the $135 ones are standard frame sliders........

Last edited:
Back