Has anyone had both the HTC Thunderbolt and the DroidX

I just updated to new phone, att grandfatuered me into the unlimited plan still.. no changes

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Shane, my wife has the X and likes it. I have the Thunderbolt and love it! The battery sucks for the first week but once you charge it a few times and get the task killers, adjust the brightness, etc. the batt. is much better. However, if you are online and using 4G all the time you better take the charger with you. You can get a bigger batt. just depends what you are using it for. At this moment I think its the best thing out but its only a matter of time before something better comes along (like any computer). I'm posting with mine now..

Thanks Josh:thumbsup:

Re: Has anyone had both the HTC Tunderbolt and the DroidX

Replied :thumbsup: I'm the best buy mobile manager at my store, give me a call if you have any questions.

Replyed back to ya, Will probably be giving you a holler in a few days:beerchug:

LOL, get all you can get. :laugh:

I wish that i had that kind of patience when it it comes down to it,i just go in work on the salesman for a minute,let him give me the screw and pull out the wallet .You know i need to operate like you so that later i dont always end up hating myself.Have a good day

I wish that i had that kind of patience when it it comes down to it,i just go in work on the salesman for a minute,let him give me the screw and pull out the wallet .You know i need to operate like you so that later i dont always end up hating myself.Have a good day

Man I worked on them all day, I went down there 4 times before we finally settled on something, I bet they sure was glad to see me go the last time.:laugh:

Well maybe mine is doing the big update now, It has been down loading for at least 20 min, I think it said it was like 73.589MB or something, Does that sound right? And it was coming from verizon so I hope that I was suppose to do it.

Back