Harley Owner Encounter...

Those are Buell wheels.......the entire bike is Harley minus some one off custom parts that were made specifically for the bike.
They sure look Suzuki to me.

HPIM0004.JPG

20 things you wont hear a Harley rider say.
20. Do you think my gut is too big?

19. I'll have grapefruit and whole wheat toast instead of the biscuits and gravy.

18. Give me the small bag of pork rinds.

17. Nope. I’m going to have to say quits after this new ink. Ten tattoos is enough for any man.

16. Smoking is such a nasty habit.

15. I just couldn't find a thing at K-Mart today.

14. I wonder if I can get some quieter pipes?

13. The tires on that truck are too big.

12. Light beer just tastes better.

11. Sturgis is too far to ride to.

10. Brass knuckles and chains are for sissies. I prefer kung-fu!

9. Hustler? No, I subscribe to National Geographic.

8. I shaved my beard because it made me look like an inbred redneck.

7. Checkmate.

6. She's too young to be wearing a bikini.

5. Has anybody seen the sideburns trimmer?

4. Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we haven't seen.

3. Do these leather chaps make my ass look too big?

2. I’m thinking of going back to school.

1. No more for me. I'm ridin'!

The only thing that is Harley on a Buell WAS the motor, so apparently you don't know your bikes.

Ahh crap, I get it. You're butthurt because I stuck up for Russell. My bad. You and Bjewell should get together and have lunch or something....kind of like a date.

Ahh crap, I get it. You're butthurt because I stuck up for Russell. My bad. You and Bjewell should get together and have lunch or something....kind of like a date.

Has nothing to do with Russell..........you starting **** with me?

You jab my bike on whether it HARDLEY or not I give you a straight up answer and you still want to argue. I don't get it.......

See I think this sort of stuff is healthy. As long as things dont get out of hand, these are good :beerchug:.

It actually brings a lot of entertainment to our lurkers and people who don't post as much I am sure. Keeps people around and traffic on the site.

Bashing on Harleys and their riders is always a good time! :beerchug:

d6da2_WINNING.jpg

I accept tips or donations :thumbsup:

Those are Buell wheels.......the entire bike is Harley minus some one off custom parts that were made specifically for the bike.

I just GOTTA ask...you had to do all that to your bike, and go out on the salt flats, for 173 MPH? When you can do that any day of the week on an unmodified Busa? :poke::laugh::thumbsup::beerchug:

Has nothing to do with Russell..........you starting **** with me?

You jab my bike on whether it HARDLEY or not I give you a straight up answer and you still want to argue. I don't get it.......
OK, I partially concede, They are neither Buell or Suzuki and I almost bet they are both made in China.

I just GOTTA ask...you had to do all that to your bike, and go out on the salt flats, for 173 MPH? When you can do that any day of the week on an unmodified Busa? :poke::laugh::thumbsup::beerchug:

True but I built that bike from the ground up........old tech Harley motor making a 130 HP and racing on 30 year old record. There is just something about building a machine and seeing what it will do......that was my interpretation.

The only way I can help you understand is to take you to Bonneville.

Back