Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME

BusaWizard

On a Steel Horse I ride.
Donating Member
Registered
Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to be celebrating my first year with you guys. I have learned so much on this site. Thank you Cap for allowing me to be a part of this great Family. Icecream and cake is now being served.
super.gif

beerchug.gif

lurk.gif

beerchug.gif
Heres to ya bootcamp !
tounge.gif

beerchug.gif
congrats.

mine comin' up soon too.

(BusaWizard @ Dec. 04 2006,10:43) Ladies and Gentle man it gives me great pleasure to be celebrating my first year with you guys. I have learned so much on this site. Thank you Cap for allowing me to be a part of this great Family. Icecream and cake is now being served.
super.gif

beerchug.gif

lurk.gif
Way to go Wizard! Get yourself a nice present....
laugh.gif

This month is actually four years and five months for me. I joined in August of 2002 but the board threw a piston around Nov-Dec 2002 and we all had to log back on, well at least I did (user error). My old screen name during the Aug-Dec 2002 time frame was "TommyTuTone." Honest! I was so mad that I couldn't figure out how to save my old name and log back in that I was going "Postal." So, fittingly I named my new screen name "Postal." And, I work for the USPS (NEVER would I go postal though!). We the USPS have suffered enough bad press because of that.

P.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Top Bottom