Handle Belt for the pillion rider...?

Allright, then no more passing three cars at once going over 100mph. :rulez:

We have done no such thing. Only 2 and we were only doing the speed limit.:rulez:

Sorry for the thread Jack

Last edited:
Now, to get back on topic...

As a pillion, I feel much more secure if I can have contact with something solid and unmoving (like the tank or the grab bar). There's just not the same sense of solidity (is that a word) when you hold on to your driver (even if he's a big brick wall like my honey). :laugh:

Now that I would be interested in. I'd much rather be able to connect with the bike than the driver. I wonder if it's sturdy enough for braking or will it just bend??

If Mamola is able to give GP level rides with it, I'd say it's likely that it'll stand up to us mere mortals. :beerchug:

Now, to get back on topic...

As a pillion, I feel much more secure if I can have contact with something solid and unmoving (like the tank or the grab bar). There's just not the same sense of solidity (is that a word) when you hold on to your driver (even if he's a big brick wall like my honey). :laugh:

Looks like BBB has already chosen which mod is next for Lurch's bike. :laugh:

:beerchug:

Tell her to just hold on to the boys! That way she makes sure that you won't be stupid enough to do something that will cause her to fall off! :thumbsup:

Back