Hallett July 10/11 2010

After talking to her for about 1/2 hour, Connie was willing to let me skip the HART class. But I'm starting in HART so I can get some time to learn the track and lines. I may be riding street after lunch.

After talking to her for about 1/2 hour, Connie was willing to let me skip the HART class. But I'm starting in HART so I can get some time to learn the track and lines. I may be riding street after lunch.

Fantastic, they are good about letting folks that have done track time bump up.... did you tell her you were with us?

cap

You must be a slick talker. I tried that and it was.. "The first time at Hallett everybody is in HART. No way, nope, nope, doesn't matter where you rode before, no, hell no, you wanna ride or not? Ok, HART class then, thank you", click, dial tone.

You must be a slick talker. I tried that and it was.. "The first time at Hallett everybody is in HART. No way, nope, nope, doesn't matter where you rode before, no, hell no, you wanna ride or not? Ok, HART class then, thank you", click, dial tone.

She wouldn't consider anything other than HART on the phone. It wasn't an option until after we met face to face.

You should be seeing my Springfield friends out there today.

Well folks all our little org chicks are accounted for. None of our folks crashed so that was a plus. We drove into Stillwater to eat BBQ here is Trisha and busawhipped.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

Ribs, pork loin, sliced brisket potato salad, BBQ beans. Yum yum

How bout this one, Steve pissed me off one two many times so I backed into him with my exhaust.

I started off the day in the HART training class and finished it on the track with Captainand UncleSteve in the street group.

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Back