Hallett Folks this weekend

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I just got my email from Connie and there is only 22 in the street class on Sunday... Woot woot

I just got my email from Connie and there is only 22 in the street class on Sunday... Woot woot

Cool, did you see where they are running street A in with the race class first session Sunday morning. Which street are you riding? Maybe we will get to ride together 1 session. :thumbsup:

Better look at that email again. It looks closer to 40 to me that are in Street.

Street A will run with Race on the first session, then it will be separate again.

Thanks ... I have my reasons to stay in B this weekend. I will explain it to you at the track.

If my count is correct (Its usually not) we should have about 10 members there this weekend... Yeah!

If my count is correct (Its usually not) we should have about 10 members there this weekend... Yeah!

Cool. Am I the one in the HART/newbie group?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

00busaTX and I are in the HART class as well.

That is good Dan, I can depend on you guys to take notes while I sleep through the first couple of classroom sessions. Getting up at 3:00am is going to be tough.

That is good Dan, I can depend on you guys to take notes while I sleep through the first couple of classroom sessions. Getting up at 3:00am is going to be tough.

I'll bring extra coffee. :beerchug:

I can depend on you guys to take notes while I sleep through the first couple of classroom sessions. Getting up at 3:00am is going to be tough.

LOL, we're going to have to be on the road by 3:00AM to get there, get unloaded, and make the 7:30 rider's meeting. I'm looking at having to get up a 1:30AM.

We are leaving at 4am Rick, that means i will be getting out of bed around 3:55

Back