Hahn's installation instructions?

NDVBUSA

Registered
Hello, I know the kit is old and NOT the best. But it's what I have... Does anyone have installation instructions?

I called powerhouse when I was looking to buy. He will still make the header that is the weak link in that kit. Quoted me $750. The plenum is where I gave up on the kit. Having to make one work. I called hahn, someone answered said he wasn't sure because they dont make them anymore and would ask the boss and get back to me and never did. That was weeks ago when I talked to you. POWERHOUSE is your best bet unless you knock on hahns door, he was a dealer for hahn and he was very polite and patient with me when I talked to him about the situation.

That being said, I found the rcc stage 1 kit for $4150. Turn key. That's hard to beat. But I had to be honest with myself about the bike and the future of of my goal. Nitrous fits my needs the best, my heart was set in the turbo but its not ment to be. Just in case you wanted to know.

I called powerhouse when I was looking to buy. He will still make the header that is the weak link in that kit. Quoted me $750. The plenum is where I gave up on the kit. Having to make one work. I called hahn, someone answered said he wasn't sure because they dont make them anymore and would ask the boss and get back to me and never did. That was weeks ago when I talked to you. POWERHOUSE is your best bet unless you knock on hahns door, he was a dealer for hahn and he was very polite and patient with me when I talked to him about the situation.
Do you know the number for POWERHOUSE or where they are located??

Back