Hahn Stage 1 Turbo Info Needed

What a beautiful bike. I am also running a HAHN system on an 06 Busa with 8lbs boost and a dump pipe ( I am looking for a used Full exhaust for it) and RWHP is in the 267 on 1 dyno and 283 on another. I am tuned fat for safety.on my 00 Busa I had a full Micron installed with the turbo and made 267 RWHP. I changed the can to one that I had with a 1 3/4 in outlet in end and I lost 35HP.the Micron had a 2in outlet. Also I noticed your air cleaner is really tucked inside. I found that when I cut the fairing and installed a larger air clean I pick up about 10 hp however I loss MPG due to richening up. But with the added power you could change gearing to make up for this. I run stock gearing and seem to be getting around 35-37 mpg when riding easy and 30 after doing a few passes. It is nice to see someone who has faith in their TURBO bike and tours on it. I ride mine everywhere and hear this all the time. " THATS A TURBO BIKE YOU CAN NOT TOUR ON IT" NOW ALL YOU NEED IS A CHANGE HOLDER FOR THOSE DREADED TOLLS MOUNTED TO THE BARS lol.

I was gonna get a Hahn kit for my 08 busa But, Try calling there. No one ever answers the phone. Technical assistance none. You have to leave an email and those take days to get a response and then you still dont get your questions answered.

I was gonna get a Hahn kit for my 08 busa But, Try calling there. No one ever answers the phone. Technical assistance none. You have to leave an email and those take days to get a response and then you still dont get your questions answered.

its pretty much always been like that.

Yep, where yopu get into trouble is pushing it to the limits. As is it will give you 100,000 miles.

I agree...if its running fine and getting good mileage leave it be :thumbsup: The way its set up it'll probably give you years of big grins :laugh: This time your wife could be right :lol:

Yep youo don't want to ride a turbo with out all the guages. I keep out of trouble by using the A/F guage, Boost, and the Fuel presure.

IMHO...a fuel gauge is a must....then an a/f......then a boost.

I run fuel and boost but my bike came like that and too lazy and cheap to put an lm-1 on it

give powerhouse cycles a call very easy guys tod eal with
Posted via Mobile Device

Back