HAHA! Happy Birthday MrsGrumpy!

Happy Birthday Angela! What does Dave have planned for the day?

I don't think he planned anything honestly. I got my gift from him on the 6th when I stayed overnight in Providence for a show. We are going to see "A Christmas Carol" with my family tonight and dinner at a pub called Brew City. Hopefully I don't get the whole singing at our table thing....I hate that! :laugh:

HAPPY 50TH... :rofl: hehe ok im just messin...

Happy 21st.. :) enjoy the day.:cheerleader::cheerleader:

P.S. I know im going to Die now...

Ummmm you are OLDER than me remember! :whistle:

:cheerleader::cheerleader: Happy Birthday! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Don't let anyone get away with that Xmas/Birthday gift combo crap.

They all know better! I warn them also.....has to be birthday wrapping....no Santa's on my birthday gift!

Woot woot!

JimmieJohnsonChadKnaus.jpg

Is that my birthday present? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Thank you to everyone for the wishes. The day started off fabulous and I'm expecting it to stay that way. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Well since I was texting you last night at MIDNITE I'll say it again :hbd: to my sista from another mista! Hope it's a good one you are now the same age as me beeotch!!

Well since I was texting you last night at MIDNITE I'll say it again :hbd: to my sista from another mista! Hope it's a good one you are now the same age as me beeotch!!

:lol: Love it! We're officially the same age for what? 2 weeks. :lol:

:beerchug: :beerchug:

Thanks again for all the well wishes.....we just got home from the show and dinner. It was a good night.

I will leave you now to continue drinking........ :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I know what you got, Angela... Remember...you whispered it to me in chat...

viva la evidence! :moon:

Back