Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gunnys down

Sorry to hear about your spill. Im just glad it was "minor" damage in the grand scheme of things to both you and your Busa. I had my cold rear wheel go squirrely on me while riding yesterday, but luckily it was the rear so I recovered without too muck puckering.

Sorry to hear it, bro! Hope the rib heals quickly.

NJ has hooked me up with all the needed parts!!! Thanks NJ.Thanks for all the leg work MCstang, and thanks out to Zukr and Creekboy. I love all you guys!!!

This and a leftside midpipe on its way Gunny, I found a grommet too! NJ
Footpeg2.jpg

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137957569 -->

Man...I'm sorry to hear that. Just glad you are ok...

Dude, if I had the parts...they'd be yours, but alas...I don't.:(

Recover quickly!

hmm, i keep a glock in that pocket
wonder what thatll break

get well soon dude

Hope for a speedy recovery and on your broken rib, nothing a leather neck can't handle.

SEMPER FI!!!

Gald you are okay Gunny!! Did you get both the parts you need ? It looks like you're covered.

Glad you'll recover soon
biggrin.gif

Do you need anymore parts?

Thanks guys nitrousjunkie has got me covered!!

Glad to hear it wasn't worse Gunny. Take care of yourself and heal up.

I need to start modding more so I can have spare parts to help out with.
sad.gif

Heal up quick gunny- good to hear NJ got ya covered.
smile.gif

Damn Robb! I'm so sorry to read this
sad.gif

Heal fast and if I had any of those parts, they'd be yours...take is easy and keep us posted on your progress...the Busa will be 100% in no time, so take good care of yourself...
smile.gif

I had to use my last two Vicodin this am so I guess you guys are stuck with me today, have you ever noticed how pretty all the colors are?

Top Bottom