Guess Who?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Check out this latest picture from WEDNESDAY, Veterans Day 11/11/09 at the Ceremony in Arlington National Cemetery . I don't know whether the National Anthem is being played, or the Flag is going by, or WHAT, but EVERYBODY in the picture is either saluting or has his hand over the HEART................

All except ONE.

Guess who? I do not make this stuff up!

ObamaVeteransDay.jpg

Can't see it.

Is it one of these guys? :laugh:

salute.jpg

salute1.jpg

bush_salute.jpg

Last edited:
I'm neither a dem or republican, but it is quite humorous to see both sides only post up inflamatory snapshots in time to get a rise out of one another...

You guys need hobbies!! :rofl:

Check out this latest picture from WEDNESDAY, Veterans Day 11/11/09 at the Ceremony in Arlington National Cemetery . I don't know whether the National Anthem is being played, or the Flag is going by, or WHAT, but EVERYBODY in the picture is either saluting or has his hand over the HEART................

All except ONE.

Guess who? I do not make this stuff up!

ObamaVeteransDay.jpg

hahahah cause he didnt know what to do either :p

I'm neither a dem or republican, but it is quite humorous to see both sides only post up inflamatory snapshots in time to get a rise out of one another...

You guys need hobbies!! :rofl:

well, its raining and cold out this whole week... this is what we do in the PNW :p

says the pic was taken during "hail to the chief". if i was the chief, i'd have no idea who to salute either.

I don't think I could have come up with a better reply in a million years....:rofl:

I'm a fan of Fox News, so don't box us all in the "got the old blinders on" group :laugh: I'm the one that found the other side to this story :poke: :thumbsup:

memo to all posting propaganda.....

if you would truly like for me to "see it your way". stop posting lies, and untruths. nothing hurts your case more than posting a picture or a supposed comment taken out of context.....

only to be disproved 10 minutes later.....

I looked at the pic before I read anything... I was trying to figure out who the guy was with his face covered by a gray box. The I realized it's a teleprompter, which is a whole different kind of funny. :laugh:

Back