Guess the R77's have to go... Full Tiforce titanium installed(vids of both inside...)

Re: Guess the R77's have to go... Full Tiforce titanium installed(vids of both inside

Nice... love the TiForce over the Yosh for sure :thumbsup: (that's my vote anyway) :cheerleader:

Re: Guess the R77's have to go... Full Tiforce titanium installed(vids of both inside

I hope you like the look of the TI, because if you removed the silenser on the
R-77 you would have found a nice sound too. Any video of that?

I did that on my ride and it sounds great.

/Nicke

R77.JPG

Notice that my opinion is on the R-77 slip-on.

Anybody have a video of the R77 slip ons coming down the street at the camera, and passing by... I wanna hear them under load and not just revving away.

:brave:

I love my R77's, when cruising...90 ish, all I hear in my helmet is wind. Makes you feel like you are flying however when getting into it, they sound like a well tunes exotic sportscar. After having my loud azzed Hindle on the last bike, this is a welcome change.

/Nicke

R77.JPG

Doesn't look to me like the DB killers are installed.

Generally speaking, it should be easy to do the upgrade... Give us a call or shoot an email if you have any questions.

so.... do you really know the difference between SLIP-ON and after COMPLET LINE ?????????????????

i have SLIP-ON TIFORCE, i want to pass to COMPLET LINE ???

/Nicke

R77.JPG

Nicke,

there are no silencers installed in the R77's in my vid. The area you circled is just the liner of the can on the R77's...

Everyone else, I will sell the R77's for $600 shipped

The map from Dynojet is going to be 98% correct for 98% of riders out there. Every machine is slightly different (there are always variations) from the factory. Every rider is also different, with some folks being more sensitive to sound, or power, or throttle control/smoothness. If you find that the bike consistently does X, Y, or Z when fully up to temperature, then it would be worth while to at least have a run or two on a dyno to see what the air/fuel looks like (make sure they have a sniffer). Very often, you can fix a small problem very easily.

With the new PCV and the Auto Tune kit, a great deal of this power falls into your hands. The Auto Tune can help you remap to within 20% of an existing map. You tell it the Air/Fuel you want as a target, and it will do the rest as you ride. Really sweet.

Quite honestly... Hell yes...

It feels torqueier (sp?) down low, and definitely all through the range. Also, the 4500 RPM vibration seems to be gone...of course, there is more NVH throughout now, but I am EXTREMELY happy with it.

I also installed the power Commander. When the bike is cold, she is lopey at idle (like a big cam car) as the rpm's bounce around with a roughly 250rpm variation. this is only when cold, once warm, she is smooth as butter. This is of course using the stock Tiforce map from Dynojet, I am sure it could be tuned better

Its all good... For how I ride, I will get tuned eventually, but she is jsut mildly lopey at idle, and very smooth on the throttle. Smooth all the way through when warm, so really a non-issue for me. I am not trying to wring every last HP out of it, just wanted to enjoy her

Back