GSXR go cart

the university where i work , the engineering dudes have 2 of them . they got one of the motors from one of my buds that owns a bike shop . They're off to race the things somewhere down south . They look awesome...all hand built,with Indy style plastics covering them . I helped 'em out one day,with a lil' electrical prob they were havin'... the anti-theft shid . have a good 1 pee-pull .

idea.gif
ing..........

You know I have been working this idea around in my head for years. I had kinda decided on trying to find a TL1000 or VFR 800 motor for it though, get some torque going.

SHweet!

You know I have been working this idea around in my head for years.  I had kinda decided on trying to find a TL1000 or VFR 800 motor for it though, get some torque going.

SHweet!
Hey Rev.......with tires that small, you don't want to much torque......the thing will just sit in one spot and spin.....and spin.....and spin........and spin.......you get the picture.
Would be serious amounts of fun though wouldn't it.

1500cc Zuk......very cool.....and at 40,000 very pricey.[/QUOTE]
That's factory built isn't it? Yep, pretty pricey, you could buy a car for that money.
But you CAN get them cheaper, I was thinking in the lines of a Westfield MegaBusa. Comes with a bored out 1500cc busa engine, and the kit is only 12.000$ ... Well ... only ...

Back