Go-carts and pocket bikes!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Our entire weekend was spent outside (60's and 70's and sunny!!) We had a blast! What a way to start 2005...

My husband made the kids a go-cart track, and we all played up and down our gravel road on pocket bikes, go-carts and motorcycles all weekend long...man, am I SORE today...
smile.gif

My two sons went on their FIRST motorcycle rides on a cruiser pocket bike, and I'm afraid to say this, but they are both addicted!

The go-cart track's a huge hit too; even prompted the hubby to fix our beat up go-cart so we could have some fun with the boys...

Sam's bound to be a sport biker...
biggrin.gif

sportbiker2.JPG

David loved the pocket bikes, but this is a two-year old's speed...
smile.gif

biker.JPG

Got my painted uppers installed...and Sam insisted on being in a pic too...

So, to keep this somewhat Busa related...
smile.gif

Sam_Busa.JPG

Now, on to the FUN stuff!!!

Go-carts!!! They each got one for Christmas from my in-laws...needless to say, they're a blast!

kids1.JPG

And of course I had to try it...
smile.gif

I'm more sore after running that little go-cart than I've ever been after a day of riding the Busa!!
wink.gif

kids3.JPG

Awesome family fun and doing it safe. I can't count the number of kids that I have almost hit on those pocket bikes zipping through the neighborhood and running stop signs with absolutely no supervision.

Good on you VA!!
smile.gif

I've got some funny video of the boys racing...even caught a nice little wreck. It was funny...how do I host a small video on here?

So, that's a taste of my household nowadays. Full of testosterone and toys...I either have to stand by and watch it, or join in...I would assume you'd know what route I took...
laugh.gif
I think I'm too old for this though...
blush.gif

Thanks guys...as for doing it safe? Well, I did have to hound the hubby to put a helmet on the boys when they rode the pocket bikes with him (they go 30 mph)...

At any rate, I'll be the one that's always irritating my kids with helmets and such...
smile.gif
Would never forgive myself if they got hurt...

Wow, looks like fun, that's gotta put you up there on the list of cool Moms, gettin them started early, but that's going to be an interesting conversation in about ten years when they want big bikes, and they realize their Mom has a busa.

OK...yer now officially the coolest Mom I've ever known.....yer kids look soo happy Michelle....glad you had a great holiday season.....looks like a blast....the black pocket..looks toooo coool!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Awww...coolest Mom, huh? Sure beats the "you never let me do what I want" speech I'm getting from my 4 year old lately!
laugh.gif

I'm having fun...no doubt about that! If I had girls, well, I'd be lost I think...
wink.gif

That's too cool to have a track laid out!!!! Those kids are Dayum lucky to have you two as parents!!! Thanks for the pics!!!
smile.gif

Thanks guys...just got a call from the hubby...

He's picking up the boys early and wants to make sure I get home in time for "some laps" before the kids' rides need recharging...

Whew, truthfully, I'm beat! It's hard being a kid again!
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Way cool family fun... we have offroad go carts (yerfdogs) that the kids think are the greatest. They do have a problem wearing the helmets, but hey we parents still make the rules. It's all good when the family plays together...

Lots of fun in your home this weekend! Definitely the right way to bring in the New Year. Thanks for sharing it all with us.

SUHWEET!!!! Looks like a fine good time, Va....

I'd definitely be doing some of that with my kids when the time comes!
smile.gif

Back