Grumpy's are home!

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
Just walked thru the door! Sprocket is checking out his new space as I type this. It was great seeing everyone again...wish I had more "talk" time with some of you!!

Tim...thanks for bringing Karen along. It was great riding with her and I had a lot of fun with you both.

Hugs to you all..I'm going to bed!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad you guys made it home safe. Thanks for the shirt, it was awesome! Dave the road food was primo, and I will be eating slad for the next three days at least. Thank you both so much for everything that you guys did and do - you two rock!

BTW, how's the cat?

As always it was great to see you two again! Y'all do so much to make the bash an awesome time for all, I and many others thank you!!!:cheerleader:

Great to be home huh? Glad you're safe! Always good to see you guys. You kept me fat and happy the whole week! There's just no way to thank you enough..you guys are truely AWESOME! :cheerleader:

Yee-hah! Glad ya'llz had a good time...

I'm still working on the request for you and Jules, Angela...:whistle:

Glad y'all made it. Thanks again for all the good food. Tell Anni it was good to see her again and thx for the pic I have it hanging in my office :)

ALWAYS one of the highlights of the bash is to see you two...all my love miss you both already:bowdown:

ALWAYS one of the highlights of the bash is to see you two...all my love miss you both already:bowdown:
Awww...so sweet! Wish we had a chance to ride together..we kept missing each other. I do believe I owe you a coffee also. Lol.

Miss you too....hugs and smooches. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

glad you guys made it home intact plus a Sprocket :thumbsup: thanks for everything you all do to make the Bash even better, it is very appreciated! :beerchug:

Glad your home SAFE, Thanks again for a GREAT job on the FOOD.. HMMM it was good.. :bowdown:

glad you guys made it home intact plus a Sprocket :thumbsup: thanks for everything you all do to make the Bash even better, it is very appreciated! :beerchug:

You are ALL welcome. As you can see, it's something that Dave enjoys doing. Thanks to all the peeps that helped out. Especially Tim and Omar....you guys rock!

Good to see yall again, and thanks for the great food.

Angela you & Dave were the 1st people I ran into at the Bash. And both of you were very welcoming and friendly. IMO Dave may look Grumpy at times (:laugh:), but as a whole the name is a complete misnomer for both of you. You guys were awesome & so was the food! Thanks again! :beerchug:

Thanks for the trip to get sweet potato fries and ice cream! :cheerleader:

Now gotta begin burning all those extra calories!!

I don't think I will ever forget how nice the dinner was prepared and the tastes were incredible! (Mouth is watering now over that steak!)

Thank you so much!

Angela you & Dave were the 1st people I ran into at the Bash. And both of you were very welcoming and friendly. IMO Dave may look Grumpy at times (:laugh:), but as a whole the name is a complete misnomer for both of you. You guys were awesome & so was the food! Thanks again! :beerchug:

It was great to have met you finally! Glad you enjoyed your first bash...sounds like you had a good time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back