grrr local nationals

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
so today i was working a on the fob mission move barriers around the big virginias that weight between 6000- 12000 pounds. well on our trucks we move 4 at a time. so i get out of my truck today and watch this iraqi thats the crane operator beat the hell out of my trailor with the barrier so after the first 2 i had enough of it. i put my gloves and go and help the one on my trailor. so we get the 3rd one down and he hooks up to the 4th well its almost down and i pull it to center and all of the sudden i get pinned between 2 freakin barriers. here i am screaming for dear life and these morons are all freakin out instead of moving it off of me.
so after hearing all my bones crack and i see stars from it squeeze all the air out of my body.

I get down and i figure i will be ok so i get in my truck and go to the download sight. then all of the sudden my whole chest was in pain. so i unhook my trailor from the truck and go to the TMC to get looked at and then they say hey by the way you are due for your antrax shot today. but anyways they check me out first with the vitals and my blood pressure was high as hell and my pules was outragous considering my rest rate is between 50-60. but they say well something wrong and then i am like no sh!t eh...

I go and get xrays go figure the army has got these gay portable look like xray machine. after xrays they could only tell me i am super lucky for some reason because nothin was broke from what they could see but they cant get a straight look at my sturnum considering thats where i got hit. but the doc some 1LT said dude if that was me i wouldnt have made. but i made it they said i just got a chest contusion and thy gave me naproxen and tramadol for the pain.
super.gif
i am felling good just laying bed but my sargent is trying to pull me outside..

Yeah those guys are not the sharpest tools in the shed. I hate working on fobs with Iraqis, mostly for how easily they can be influenced to give intel to the outside. I hate to say it's like working with the enemy, but in a way it can be. Heal up and watch out for those t-walls bro.

yea check it i go back to work and i was taking care of some vehicles and my plt sgt says i wanna say good ruck up and i was like what are you talkin about she said coming back to work..

yea no problem
but it was wierd we had a company formation about it today
and they started out with we almost lost one of our own due
to safety issues. i was like whooa ok then and then the commander
explained everything that happen to the company so now i
EVERYBODY asking me if i am ok and alright. i was even trying to hide in my
room but everybody was coming by my room.

Back