Group buy for the members!

Between Professor's site ( what the heck man...lol
tounge.gif
) & vman1300's title, and Jesters attentions to us "Special Kids". this thread has been the best darn GroupBuy experience for me as of yet...didn't realize my $$$ would also get me all these laughs to boot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Josh...bro you have me really thinking...after talking with you the other night, and you telling me I have a box comming by Monday...Im really hoping I didn't call and place an order after having 5, 6, or was it 7 beers...Guess I just wait for UPS person to deliver than figgure out how much OT it's gona cost me...lol
rock.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ORDER TO BE PLACED AT 9AM
"ALL" PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS MUST HAVE BEEN MADE PRIOR TO THIS TIME
OR YOU WILL NOT GET THIS DEAL........

Thanks again to everyone who participated! Hope you enjoy your covers and to Josh for making this happen! Would like to remind everyone if your not already a donating member please consider doing just that. Become a donating member and help support the Org.

Ks,
Any idea when these will be shipped to us? I'll be out of town next week so I need to know if I need to make arrangements.

I dont want to get your hopes up Ted, but I think the order has already been made.
sad.gif

Josh, thoughts???

I figure that there are a lot of people getting reminders from this thread.

Join the welcome back RSD club.
laugh.gif

Has everyone received theirs? I just returned from a 10 day bike trip and haven't heard anything.

I have recived about half of the orders for covers Friday. I was out of town at Deals Gap all last week so I will start send some out starting monday or tuesday and some people will start seeing them later this week

again, thank you all for helping make this happen.

Josh

I have recived about half of the orders for covers Friday. I was out of town at Deals Gap all last week so I will start send some out starting monday or tuesday and some people will start seeing them later this week

Josh
Wish I would have known you were there. I was there Fri & Sat of the last 2 weeks. Maybe we could have hooked up.
I hope you had a great time!...........I know I did!!

Josh
Thats good news Josh!

Got mine today. I have a four day weekend coming up so I will probably be putting it on then. Looks good, as advertised. Will post up pics when the install is done.

Looks like Josh was hard at work this last week! Several folks should be getting a package from the "Goody" Fairy...
biggrin.gif

Back