Greetings from Italy

Andrea_Italy_9

Registered
Hello everyone !
I live in Italy, close to Modena, the so-colled "motor valley". Here are located some of the most prestigious motor companies, such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Pagani and Ducati. Thanks you for creating this beautiful forum. I hope to learn a lot from the community, share informations, discover great motorcycle routes around the world, especially making new friends :) I've bought a new Busa MY 21 grey. What a stunning motorbike. Wow.

Foto Hayabusa lake 2.jpg

Hello everyone !
I live in Italy, close to Modena, the so-colled "motor valley". Here are located some of the most prestigious motor companies, such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Pagani and Ducati. Thanks you for creating this beautiful forum. I hope to learn a lot from the community, share informations, discover great motorcycle routes around the world, especially making new friends :) I've bought a new Busa MY 21 grey. What a stunning motorbike. Wow.

View attachment 1676454
Congrats on acquiring the Matte Sword Silver color, which is the fastest and most fuel-efficient! I know, this stopped being funny the first time I said it in these forums, ha-ha! The bad joke dies here! :laugh:

Back