Greetings from down under

:beerchug: Welcome.  Not many aussies here.  Lot's of seppo's though.  LOL :D

You don't know anybody with an rc51 do you?

Now for a serious question that is off the wall.  With right hand drive cars, in what order are the pedals and gear shift pattern?

Left hand drivers have gas on right, brake in middle, and clutch on left.  Shift pattern, 1st and 2nd is near you, and 3rd and 4th is to the right.

Seriously welcome, aussies have a totally different language, cracks me up all the time.

What are Seppos? I think RC 51s are what we call over here VTR 1000 SP2s (like Colin Edwards rode last year?)

The pattern for clutch/brakes/accelerator as well as gear shift pattern is exactly the same over here, the only difference of course is that we would change the gears with our left hand instead of our right hand. But "gas" is still right foot, clutch left foot and brake in the middle.  ;)

on the opposite side of the road and the turn signal indicators and wipers are reversed from what we know. I drove a car in the UK and I was forever turning on the wipers when I wanted to turn - ha ha.

Oh, so you know him?!  Can you hook me up?

:bounce:
And to think she was complaining about us guys being fickle!!! :tounge:

Welcome to the Zany... I mean Busa Board Buffo!!! :cool:

AT least your roads are wide enough for more than one vehicle! I learnt to drive in Scotland... Drive on the left & pray no one is trying to go the other way!!! :eek:

Welcome Buffo,
More pics of Phillips Island!!!!!!
Looks like there are quite a few of you riding Busa's.
Glad to have you on the board.
Wayne

:beerchug: Welcome.  Not many aussies here.  Lot's of seppo's though.  LOL :D

You don't know anybody with an rc51 do you?

Now for a serious question that is off the wall.  With right hand drive cars, in what order are the pedals and gear shift pattern?

Left hand drivers have gas on right, brake in middle, and clutch on left.  Shift pattern, 1st and 2nd is near you, and 3rd and 4th is to the right.

Seriously welcome, aussies have a totally different language, cracks me up all the time.

What are Seppos? I think RC 51s are what we call over here VTR 1000 SP2s (like Colin Edwards rode last year?)

The pattern for clutch/brakes/accelerator as well as gear shift pattern is exactly the same over here, the only difference of course is that we would change the gears with our left hand instead of our right hand. But "gas" is still right foot, clutch left foot and brake in the middle.  ;)
Ha ha, Seppo's. I ran into a few other aussies on another bord, and seppo is what they called americans. Short for septic tank.

Oh and thanks on the right hand drive thing.

Welcome

every land one of those "Ganders" . that would be the second ultimate rush besides bangin all the gears on busa.

A pint of piss to you and may all the sheilas flock to your door in humble obedience! In other words welcome to the family ....

I had a great time in PERTH and Eastern Australia when I was there! And you're headed into spring now right?

Enjoy :cool:

Back