Gratuitous pics of my girl..

Bike looks sweet dude. If I had to do it all again, I would have waited for the all black SE. When I bought my '02 silver/gray, the shops I went to hadn't received them just yet. Didn't see one close-up until about a month after I bought mine. Man, I was sick...
mad.gif
sad.gif
But as time went by, the silver/gray started to grow on me and stuck with it.

Brian

Bike looks sweet dude.  If I had to do it all again, I would have waited for the all black SE.  When I bought my '02 silver/gray, the shops I went to hadn't received them just yet.  Didn't see one close-up until about a month after I bought mine.  Man, I was sick...
mad.gif
sad.gif
  But as time went by, the silver/gray started to grow on me and stuck with it.

Brian
In May of 03' I went in the dealership with the intention of buying the 03' silver/grey....When I walked in I saw two 02' black LE's sitting side by side next to the 03' silver/grey... stopped me dead in my tracks...apparently two brothers ordered the two LE's then declined them when they arrived.

I immediately threw $100 deposit on one of the black ones and picked it up a few days later....I'm so glad I did because I don't see very many of these around at all...makes me feel kinda special....

Anyway, thanks for your comments!

Dan

Great looking bike!!! Now about the forks...anodize the fork covers/shrouds red and nitride the forks red. That would look sharp with the red hayabusa sticker!!!

Back