Gratitude

NICE N EASY

Registered
Ladies and gents,
I'm sitting here at work and I'm reading some posts about suggestions on how to remove my windscreen, so I can install some Helibars, when it hits me, we're so fortunate and blessed to live in this great country. We have the time, energy and money to devote to our passion and toys. In my case, So Ca, we have terrific roads, beautiful scenery and wonderful weather. Some of you guys have multiple bikes to indulge your fancy and you want to make your bikes go faster and stand out, amen, go for it, it's a great thing. We bicker and diss other types of riders, but hey, let's not be small minded, we're literally, in this together. It's unfortunate, that the prejudices of the larger society tends to permeate our subculture. We're all exposed to the same risks and dangers. Let's all look out for each other. We're as diverse as the bikes, we ride, Romping in the dirt, cruising down the road with loud pipes or carving up the canyons with race track dreams in our minds. Oh, what a different, yet wonderful experience it is to be able to ride. We complain about lack of this or how you want something better. But, in reality, we're rich beyond our dreams. When I go out riding I see different facades, riding lifestyles, but underneath it aIl, I see a boyish glee hidden behind that macho veneer of the coolest or the baddest. Come on, let's face it, we're really little boys and girls at heart who love to ride and be free. To feel the sensation of being one with your machine, oh how sweet it is. Bikers as a group are family, different members of the family, but still family. Amen, ride safe.

Dont call me a little boy!! wwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Yes Nice N Easy.. Life is good....

Me too !
thumbs-up.gif
thanx for sharing
smile.gif

Attitude of gratitude
thumbs-up.gif

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Hayabusa
I count my blessings everyday.
Thanks for the post!

I have reminders everyday about how nice it is to be an American and live in America.

Back