GPR STABILIZER

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
With this mount set up, it allowed me to install the ZUMO and the GPR. To the left of the key is the ram ball mount and to the right is the powerlet 12v plug.

mount_w_gpr.JPG

with zumo installed...............audiovox cruise control on left bar.....

zumo_gpr.JPG

Looks great. I love the new GPR adjuster.. I wish mine was the newer version!

did you have to buy the gpr4 from them directly? GPW can you get your hands on this stabilizer? The mount is nice too, i wonder if that can be purchased separately

The GPR came from a gen one ........easily fits the gen 2 ..... a few washers for spacers and it works great, all bolt dimensions are the same............
I used one under the the GPR plate on the top two bolts......
Three under the plate on the bottom two bolts.......
this left a very small gap between the two plates....I did not want the factory plate to touch the GPR plate and mess it up............
The rest was the same.........I just used the washers to smooth out the bumps Suzuki put in the Gen 2 top plate.....GPR will probably have to do something similar to prevent massive machining to their plate to fit over the raised areas of the gen 2 top plate.... I was sitting around wondering if I could make it fit............and one thing led to another..............Suzuki did not change the frame. Just cosmetics on the top plate.........

Added these washers........the GPR fits nicely now and there is a small gap between the GPR mounting plate and the Busa plate. GPR is for Gen one.....
If you have a GPR........ you know the benefits and riding without one is never the same.....

gpr_washers.JPG

Can you get a better shot of your cruise switch mounting?

I put mine on the inner dash panel and now with the new CF inners, I would rather not cut them...

I may still use the PMR switch I mentioned to you earlier but I already have this switch... (they sure are proud of the switch)

Back