GPR Customer Service

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
About 3 weeks ago I installed a version 1.0 GPR stabalizer. I removed it last week to do some maintenance and when i put it back, it started making noise. Long story short, when tightened down the top (facing away) of the unit would lift providing a gab between the base plate and unit. This caused the bar to face down against the bottom of the tank spacer. This would not let the bar swing fluid and casused pressure on the internal gears.

Way too much info... I know. Point is I got on the horn with GPR tech services. I told them the above and they said they were sending me a UPS tag for the unit. Warranty repair... with no questions asked... cool. Hate to be without the unit but we need it fixed. Right?

Here is a picture of the broken unit on my bike.

IMG_0938_edited__Medium_.jpg

Here is what they sent me to replace it with a call tag for the old one. Right on! BTW - the design of the new version moves the mounting screws up about a 1/2" from original design. This would help eliminate the problem i experienced.

IMG_0941_edited__Medium_.jpg

Right on now we have to wait on this suck a$$ weather to get out of here so we can hit the streets.
beerchug.gif
to GPR

i know the owner of GPR. He and his wife are some of the nicest people you will meet. Mr.GPR is a down to earth man who genuinely cares about people, believes in his product and stands behind everyone he makes. He is not a rider, his sons are and it is all about safety and making a quality product. They are family owned and care about their reputation. They sent me a stabilizer to try on the OHP Hayabusa because he was concerned for our safety..........no other reason. i told him we did not have the money at the time to buy them ..... he said "i don't care, i want you to be safe"
i was skeptical about a bolt on piece.... how good could something be if the install time is 20 minutes?
Then we rode the busa with it......after the first curve we were sold...never be without one again.
i should have known when I saw every bike at Superbike School had one.......

zumo_gpr.JPG

Back