'Gotta give it up for BACharles

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Should have posted this earlier, but just wanted to give a shout out to BACharles for helping with my fairing screen install last weekend! I had several questions and he provided some very timely answers and advice. Thanks, Brian!
beerchug.gif

Wow, that looks so nice .. very professional.
Can you post tips on this ? Any tricky areas or good ideas to make it easier / better ?

How do you find the tobin seats .. recommend 'em ?

Cheers
smile.gif

Wow, that looks so nice .. very professional.
Can you post tips on this ? Any tricky areas or good ideas to make it easier / better ?

How do you find the tobin seats .. recommend 'em ?

Cheers
smile.gif

Thanks, Quad! Here's the info on the Tobin seats  I will post some things that helped on the screens as soon as I can.  It's actually a simple install, though.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083517170 -->

Dang BigBS ... you are so far ahead of me until I will never catch up with you now. I give up ... you bike looks better than mine ... but it's black and gray so it's all good
smile.gif
Keep the mods coming and I'll keep trying to be like you !

DJ

DJsBanner.jpg

Dang BigBS ... you are so far ahead of me until I will never catch up with you now. I give up ... you bike looks better than mine ... but it's black and gray so it's all good
smile.gif
Keep the mods coming and I'll keep trying to be like you !

DJ
Well, you will have about 12 months to catch up because I won't be able to do anything else until this time next year! Thanks for the compliments and your bike looks sweet also!

Lookin' great! I love the screens!!!

Kudos to bacharles for helping you out too...
cool.gif

Back