Got the phone call no one wants today

:down: So sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends :unhappy:

Very sorry to hear about that....I pray that God will give comfort to you all through this time...

Chad and I had dinner last night as well a lunch today. Hes pretty broken up about it, but doing good. Seems when Chad got home he looked all over the house and could not find him, but Jimmys truck was in the drive.. He walked out back to see the dogs and they were both sitting by the egde of the pool. He thought it was odd cause as soon as he goets home the dogs try to tackle him.. He walked over and saw jimmy in the bottom of the pool.. Him being a air force cop he knew better then to jump in never know if something in the water caused it ya know. So he grabbed the pool skimmer and touched him and his body was stiff.. He called 911, then called me.. Last night at Applebees it was a very sad time.. Jimmy came in every day had his usual 2 beers and dinner.. He has lived in the states for a 17 years, but his body will be flown back ot Ireland somethime this week...

Thanks for all the kind words,,, and in the words of my buddy Kimmy "God bless you all"

Back