Got some new parts today!

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
well, after a LOT of reading and wondering, i finally purchased my TRE and Skeleton upper triple tree cover.

I have been using my PC3r usb to add timing and it did a good job but still had a little laggy power curve, great throttle response , but laggy power curve. I finally bought a TRE and DAMN! The lag is GONE! It did exactly what it said it does.

Now to the triple tree, i got it online at NYCparts.com on ebay , This thing is NICE!!! well made parts! I already lowered the rear and had risers for the front , but this is a MUCH nicer way to finish it off.

I'll get some pics up tmrw night after i clean it up. Its raining for the next 2 days so now is a GREAT time to shine her up!

see ya guys tmrw!

JP

Congrats on the new parts.....
cool.gif

Post them Pics up
tounge.gif

aw man val... that black with GOLD wheels looks HARD!!!! are those march... or pm wheels?

JP

finally got around to taking some pics today , weve had some SERIOUSLY NASTY weather ... time to go ride, its 80 outside ! YAY!!!!!

lowbusasid.JPG

busaback.JPG

triplebusa.JPG

busasid2.JPG

i hope to get my 60 shot n2o kit on tommorrow if i have time. I have to go in tonight at 5pm to finish my Tatoo on my back so there goes 5 hours of riding time . CRAP! oh well , tmrw is supposed to be nice!

JP

<!--EDIT|UNDRPSI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142106899 -->

Back