Got my Pitbulls!!!

they look good stands
biggrin.gif

Is the bar going up over the front fender doing anything? Does it just strengthen the stand or what?

Is the bar going up over the front fender doing anything?  Does it just strengthen the stand or what?
The bar going up over the front fender is what's holding the bike up. Nothing touches the front forks or wheel. There is another bar with a post on it attached to that bar going up under the faring and into the steering stem. In the picture above you can see where it attaches. The red protector keeps it from scratching the fender as you slide it into place. I should have taken a pic of the stand without the bike.

I was spinning the rear tire and really appreciate how easy it was to clean it with it up on the stand. Then I got my finger jammed between the brake rotor carrier and the brake caliper mount. EEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!! MOTHERFUGGER that hurt!! My finger when CRUNCH!! Now the fingernail is turning black and blue
sad.gif
I work with machinery and tools all day and never do anything that stupid!! Be careful Busa's can bite!
That'll learn ya
biggrin.gif

Great pics ..Would love one of the front ones...

Just curious.  I have a set and getting the feel for 'em.  They aren't incredibly loud, but not bad.  I heard them for the first time on NJ's bike (Carmen) and liked them.  And mine are color-matched like your sliders!
laugh.gif
I like to be loud enough for the cagers to hear me in traffic and the Microns just don't have enough BARK for me!! I just recieved my undertail, lights and a bunch of others stuff but for the next two weeks I have no time to work on the bike
sad.gif
I'll remove the reflectors when I do the undertail. The way it looks, I'll be doing the undertail, exhaust, PC, fairing screens, airbox mod, muzzy fan and a few other things all at once. I better stock the garage fridge
biggrin.gif

Just curious.  I have a set and getting the feel for 'em.  They aren't incredibly loud, but not bad.  I heard them for the first time on NJ's bike (Carmen) and liked them.  And mine are color-matched like your sliders!
laugh.gif
I like to be loud enough for the cagers to hear me in traffic and the Microns just don't have enough BARK for me!!  I just recieved my undertail, lights and a bunch of others stuff but for the next two weeks I have no time to work on the bike
sad.gif
 I'll remove the reflectors when I do the undertail.  The way it looks, I'll be doing the undertail, exhaust, PC, fairing screens, airbox mod, muzzy fan and a few other things all at once.  I better stock the garage fridge
biggrin.gif
Amen! Sounds like a good time!

Back