Got my baby back baby back baby back

Here it is, sorry took so long Wifeey needed some stuff from store and she was taken care of baby.

scan0001.jpg

3.9% increase in max rwhp and 9.6% increase in max torque seems pretty good. Kinda curious why at the end of your revs your before vs. after figures almost mirror each other.

I guess the real problem here is I have not an initial run to judge against. These are just the first run to see where it was and then a second run after made tweeks to map. All the mods were done before the initial run. I didnt wanna fork out 350+ for a baseline run and then mod and then another 350+ for final.

GotBusa ran 180+hp on his bone stock. And after the 25hp gain from brocks pipe he's putting out over 200rwhp I think. Its amazing how some bikes can make so much power :laugh:

I guess the real problem here is I have not an initial run to judge against. These are just the first run to see where it was and then a second run after made tweeks to map. All the mods were done before the initial run. I didnt wanna fork out 350+ for a baseline run and then mod and then another 350+ for final.

WOW 350 us dollars for a dyno run........ lol........ sorry but..... glad to see you guys get hosed on something.....
seems steep to me..

$350 for a baseline.... :shocked:

Please tell me you are kidding...

Hey Bro, i wouldn't stress on it too hard....like many others have stated, use it has a tuning tool. Different dyno,tuner,bike,weather,ect... Besides your right there in the ball park. Hope you dont mind this, but here is mine and your pretty close :beerchug:
BTW this was stock motor, pc3, full brocks AH pipe, brocks street map, and 89oct pump gas.....mine is also streched 4" over @ the time dyno was done(pretty much same set up as yours)

busa dino graph.jpg

busa reading.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bro, i wouldn't stress on it too hard....like many others have stated, use it has a tuning tool. Different dyno,tuner,bike,weather,ect... Besides your right there in the ball park. Hope you dont mind this, but here is mine and your pretty close :beerchug:
BTW this was stock motor, pc3, full brocks AH pipe, brocks street map, and 89oct pump gas.....mine is also streched 4" over @ the time dyno was done(pretty much same set up as yours)

Dont mind at all, thanks for the input.

$350 for a baseline.... :shocked:

Please tell me you are kidding...

Ya bud, that does seem high, my local guy charged 150.00 for a few base line runs and 350.00 for a complete tune. Cool thing is if you do a base line with him, he will subtract the 150..00 off of the 350.00 for the full tune when i bring it back. :thumbsup:

150.00????? 150.00 is high
heck I charge 20.00 on Busas and 10.00 on Harleys

REALLY???? That is cheap! Whats your price on a tune? All three places here are the same, but the place one i went to is the only one that will credit the base line price torward the dyno tune price. :dunno:

Last edited:
Back