Got a good ride in yesterday!!

HillsRider

On the DHS watch list
Donating Member
Registered
Got up to the mid 60s yesterday, so a couple of my friends & I went for 150+ mile ride throught the hills. Started out in Whitewood where I keep my busa. Ron (Vmax) met up with me there.

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109548249 -->

P2260017.JPG

Another...

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109548289 -->

P2260018.JPG

Then we headed up to Lead to meet up with my neighbor. Stopped at one of the main stops for the snowmobilers, but not many around.

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109548392 -->

P2260019.JPG

It was one hell of a nice day & I hoping for more next weekend!! Everyone ride safe & have fun!!
biggrin.gif

Wish I'd get some warm weather here. Glad you got a good ride in. Great pics.

That's great!! To get a ride in---day off and good weather--me to, just short putt though here and there.
biggrin.gif

Snow on the ground and that's a good riding day?
rock.gif
The roads were dry & clean. That area is around 6000 foot elevation & the parking lot has a lot of sled traffic that packed the snow. It was the first time I had been skiing on the busa though!!
biggrin.gif
Going across snow pack sliding both feet along & the back end wiggling around..
cool.gif

Dude, nice! It was beautiful here all weekend and I didn't get a chance to get out once....friggin hate it when you're so busy the weekend isn't even your own. Ah well, maybe next weekend.

I used to live in Spear and Belle Fourche, I'd love to get up there and ride in the hills sometime.

Sounds like a good ride, but still looks like a lot of snow on the ground.

When the roads are dry, I would be curious as to how the V-Max would do on a roll against the Busa.

When the roads are dry, I would be curious as to how the V-Max would do on a roll against the Busa.
One of these days this spring we are going to find out for sure. As long as we are in town (stoplight to stoplight) he keeps up pretty well. I think 0-60 he will be able to keep up, but after that the busa walks away. While we were out on Saturday we were on a road that they just finished last fall with new concrete. There is one stretch of a couple miles that is flat & straight so I got on it some. I pulled up next to Ron at about 60 mph & we went. He hadn't downshifted, I was in 3rd.
wow.gif
I got upt to 165 indicated. He caught up a couple of miles down the road...
cool.gif

Back