Got a call from the Fire Chief

ditchdr

Registered
Some of you may know, but those who dont, I am trying to get a job wiht the Cith fo North Charleston FD.. It is one of the most progressive depts here, as well as the pay is above average, and the i9nsurance is FREE.. As in Jessica, Jake and my self will have FREE inasurance..

Anyhow I got a call form the Admin Chief today, it loks like i test for the FD in Aug of this year.. Kind of far off but not to bad.. Gives me more time to get in shape at the gym.. Gonna talk to the Chief at the dept right down the road to see if I can use the drumm as well as some of the tools to train with.. Dont want nothing to get in the way of me passing this test..

Cool and good luck with the testing. August gives you plenty of time.
thumb_up.gif

Just dont push yourself to hard and get hurt before the test i know its happend before good luck man
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Isn't it great to hear news like that. Congrats.....I have applied for the local PD here in Overland Park, KS.......I applied the last weekend of Sept....and I still don't know if I have been accepted into the police accedemy. Its been a very long and frustrating process....but I'm keeping my hopes up. Once again Congrats....
thumb_up.gif

wow thats great, congrats
thumb_up.gif
.hope everything goes well, it takes some time to jump through all the hoops they have to get the job but its worth it, ive been doing it now for almost 9 yrs, im also a licensed paramedic. best job in the world !

i also grew up in north charleston sc,planning a trip back to visit friends in late may possibly before myrtle beach bike week, ill holla if i get that way

Hey Rick,, sounds good,, I am a paramedic also.. I left Charleston County EMS 3 years ago, to work for Meducare.. Then we got a new director and lay offs were maid.. By all means please let me know if you are comming through.. I live in Archdale, next to the Bosch plant...

Back