Good to be back on a sport bike

Busa Bomber

Registered
Well I just picked up my 2008 Busa from the local dealer and man I am excited to be back on a sport bike. My first ride was a ZZR1200, hurt my wrist, Listened to a doctor and a stupid ex friend that talked me into selling it and getting a Harley.. Needless to say that I put 7500 miles on that ZZR in one summer, and barely 7000 miles on the Harley in 4 years. Traded in the Harley this last weekend and now me and the wife are taking a weekend trip to ohio and spend some time with friends.
Thanks

Well I just picked up my 2008 Busa from the local dealer and man I am excited to be back on a sport bike. My first ride was a ZZR1200, hurt my wrist, Listened to a doctor and a stupid ex friend that talked me into selling it and getting a Harley.. Needless to say that I put 7500 miles on that ZZR in one summer, and barely 7000 miles on the Harley in 4 years. Traded in the Harley this last weekend and now me and the wife are taking a weekend trip to ohio and spend some time with friends.
Thanks

:welcome:
And good for you.
You will love the Bus, ride her safe and enjoy the Org.

Bubba

Traded in the Harley this last weekend and now me and the wife are taking a weekend trip to ohio and spend some time with friends.

That's some sing-song right there.

Get out there and ride. :beerchug:

:welcome:

Note he said ex. :laugh:

:welcome: to your new home. The busa is one of those bikes that can do it all. There are lots of two-up touring mods that can be done in time. Enjoy the ride.

Back